BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A Quick Glimpse Into My World

My name is Andra and I am currently enrolled in my final semester here at California State University, Northridge. It has been a long road and finally the light at the end of the tunnel is looking quite bright, though I plan on continuing to travel down the path of academia in the pursuits of a higher education with law school. I am a retired ballerina and spent the first half of my life pursuing and achieving my dreams. I danced with The Pennsylvania Ballet, and had an apprenticeship with American Ballet Theater in New York City. Unfortunately, my career was cut short and I was forced to retire due to a back injury. I feel very fortunate to have another opportunity to grow through the power of knowledge and learning, and have a passion for literature, writing, and the arts.

0 comments: